- He had only one major publication.
- It was in Hebrew.
- It had no references.
- It wasn't published in an established journal.
- He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.
- The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
- When one experiment produced unsatisfactory results, he tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
- When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.
- He expelled his first two students for trial-and-error learning.
- He never came to class; instead, he just told students to read the book.
- Some people claim he let us son teach the class.
- Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed his tests.
- His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountaintop and only for select students.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Why God never received tenure
Posted by Welltraveledpair at 6:36 PM